Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
- Melt chocolate, sugar and butter over double boiler.
- Pour mixture in a mixer and beat at speed 3 or until mixture is cool.
- Add in plain flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and bicarbonate soda. Mix in at slow speed until it is well mixed.
- Lastly add in the eggs one by one and beat slowly until well combined.
- Pour in 8 greased Ramekin bowls and bake at 180°C for 12 minutes. The middle should still be soft.
- Once baked, allow for about 5-10 minutes before serving.
|Bake King Plain Flour||160g|
|Bake King Cocoa Powder||1 1/2 tsp|
|Bake King Baking Powder||1 3/4 tsp|
|Bake King Bicarbonate of Soda||1/4 tsp|
|Bake King Baking Chocolate||200g|
|Bake King Caster Sugar||200g|