1. Our classes are held at Block 10 Haig Road #01-363/365.
SELECT -> ADD TO CART -> CHECK OUT -> REVIEW ORDER -> SUBMIT ORDER
2. Use Discount Code "BAKECLASS" or "SHIP150" during CHECK OUT.
Press "Click to Calculate Discounts" to recalculate the total amount. The final order amount should tally.
3. Payment via Paypal or Cheque.
QUESTIONS? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
1. Send the cheque payable to “Gim Hin Lee Pte Ltd” to 171 Kampong Ampat #03-08 Singapore 368330 with your name, telephone number and class details within 3 days of registration to confirm your seat in the class.
2. Registering for the class does not guarantee a spot in the class until full payment is made.
3. If a class is full, it will be indicated in the class description as “FULL”. You will then be unable to register for this class.
4. Once payment is made, there will be no refunds for participants who are not able to attend the class.
5. We reserve the right to cancel a class if there are not enough participants. Only participants who have already paid for cancelled classes will get a refund.
We have a fully-equipped kitchen studio available at Block 10 Haig Road #01-363/365 for baking classes. The studio seats about 12 -15 people, and is a working kitchen with 2 Roller Grill convection ovens, Kenwood electric mixer, Magimix mixer, hand mixers, induction cookers, measuring tools, trays and utensils.
We are happy to work with baking instructors or private groups who would like to host classes at our studio. We are able to loan appliances and sponsor our baking products. If you would like to know more about this, please contact us for more details.